Miyerkules, Agosto 14, 2013

Command Prompt




"In life, discoveries are found not made."
One of the coolest lessons that I have learned in Computer Science was when we are studying GUI-based Navigation. At first, I really have no idea about our lesson, that's why I kept in my mind to listen carefully about what Sir is going to say.


The first step that Sir gave us to do is to open the Start Menu and choose Run. I was very excited because I usually did not use the Run prompt. Then we are told to type CMD and enter... Suddenly, a strange program showed in front of my eyes with a white and black color. It seems that it's a computer brain that it can function like a robot.



This is the Command Prompt. This is where you can navigate all of your files through text-based commands. I was glad to know that Sir told us that it could be very interesting and usable, but at the same time it could be dangerous for it can control and monitor the whole computer by just typing commands.
It was so fun to know some commands and apply it to the files. We learned so much that we can create, view, remove, or rename files or directories.
Thanks to Command Prompt, I learned an easier way to manage files in just one program without looking at it and just typing.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento