Miyerkules, Agosto 14, 2013

Living in Modern Era

"This is our era."
I lived in a generation built in with technology. This is the time when the evolution was completed and will still continue. It is a time when you will notice that everybody around you is related to technology. This is our era, the era of computers.
With some gadgets and stuff. With smart people designing a robot's mind. With engineers and scientists working for the country's sake. It is now in the modern time. More and more discoveries are still going to be found out. This is our era.
And as a scholar of our country, I will do my best in the present until the future to reach my goals and help attaining a country that lives easily with the help of machines and usable inventions. I will contribute my mind, body and spirit for the good future of everyone of us.
THIS IS OUR ERA...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento