Lunes, Agosto 12, 2013

Introducing Computer Science





"Everything has its own meaning."
Because of Computer Science, I learned the true meaning of designing a computer. It is one of the unique knowledge that a regular child would not easily understand. It helps me more in application of computers into my everyday life and aspects. As a student, I could practically apply its, properties, wares, and applications.
The introduction of Computer Science to my life made me more aware in living on a technological generation. It created a big impact in our social environment with its usage. One of its function that I specially appreciated was its power to design efficient software as a solution to our important problems.         
Thanks to computers, I will know more and explore the world of technology. I can do more improvements in computer designing activities which I can use in the future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento