Miyerkules, Oktubre 9, 2013

HTML

"New Discoveries".
HTML... sounds cool. But honestly, I'm not familiar with it until we talked about it.
Hyper... Text... Markup... Language. It means that it is a language that talked about web pages. My classmates said that it is used to create web pages that we see everytime we open the internet. Indeed it is right, it is a cool program that uses tags in order to create pages. And these tags describe a document associated with plain texts.
How to create an HTML is an unusual process. These tags are consisted of  key words surrounded by angle brackets. And these tags always come in twos. One which is a keyword in brackets and the other one a slash before the keywords surrounded by angle brackets. They are the opening and closing tags. Then you write a text between those tags which is the text going to be presented or used. There are also some special effects regarding creating HTML documents. They are the attributes or other symbols with the tags.
I know that they seems all new to me, but I'm still glad that I can do something which is way beyond my knowledge and experience. Creating an HTML gives me confidence and strive for more on how to discover the explanation of technology in my everyday surfing and researches.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento