Miyerkules, Oktubre 9, 2013

HTML Effects

"Once it begin, it will never stop."
When I knew how to create HTMLs, I imagine myself being a web creator and one of the best page designers. Since the basics was made, I want to learn more about these new stuff and do something I've never tried. One of the best things that encourage me was the websites. I always see some web pages everytime I open Google. So I taught of making one myself,too.
One of the interesting subjects are the keywords in tags. I always want to change it and try different effects. With this text formatting, I realized that designing could be made just by typing random letters. These are different keywords that shows different effects in text when viewed in the webpage.There are also keywords that satisfy to design fonts and colors. The face, size and color of text will be so easy to manipulate. Formatting these attributes will make your web page more appealing and good-looking.
With those experiments taking in place, I myself have so much fun in accomplishing activities.
From words to effects.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento