Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

Techy Challenge

Microsoft Office Powerpoint

"Better Beginning."
Truly in my life, I had never been such a good "techy". The things i do in front of a computer, they're just some small observations from what others are doing. Now that 2nd quarter has began, I'm now in a serious trouble.
But before we start the war, we must first train. Sir Tom taught us the "tips" in making an effective powerpoint presentation. I surely liked that for my recent situation.
It taught me how to be a writer in a program./ How to write a short but brief contents. It also helped me to improve my simplicity level in working. Some helpful tips like lesser slides, use of colors and lay-outing. It gave me tips on how to be creative like putting images and graphics. Best of all, it taught me how to present a presentation. Timing, understanding, stoppages, sources and edition.
By this training, I learned the important things in creating a powerpoint presentations. Everytime I create these, I always try to look on the important things first. Now, type size, key words, readability, every word and image is not a problem to me. 
I always make sure that my presentation is informative enough and worthy to be preented.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento